Auto Deductible Reimbursement
- We cover up to $1000 of your auto insurance policy deductible, per occurrence.
- Unlimited number of claims.
- All private passenger vehicles are covered.
What Is A Deductible
An insurance deductible is the amount you pay out of your pocket when you make a claim.
The difference between a $250 deductible and a $1000 deductible is substantial. With Seven you can confidently raise your current primary insurance deductible to $1000. This will drastically lower your annual premium as well as your monthly payments.
What Do We Cover
- We will cover up to $1000 of your comprehensive/collision auto insurance deductible, per occurrence. This means with Seven you will not have to worry about paying out a big deductible in the event of an accident.
- Raise your current deductible to $1000 and lower your insurance costs.
- Lower your insurance premium. Lower your monthly payments. Lower your stress.
“…Raising your deductible to $1000 could lower your premium by 40% or more.” USA Today “Six ways to save money on car insurance as rates rise”
“According to Bob Sullivan at the Red Tape Chronicles (MSNBC), the average individual could save as much as 40% of their annual costs by raising their deductible… This single change will allow you to save money more than any other change.”The Personal Finance Weblog “Save on Car Insurance by Raising Your Deductible”