March 6, 2013 Auto Deductible Reimbursement
Nation Safe Drivers
- In business since 1962, Nation Safe Drivers is proudly celebrating 50 years of service!
- NSD services over five million customers world-wide annually.
- Nation Safe Drivers is one of the largest suppliers of towing and roadside assistance, as well as a national provider of ancillary and supplemental insurance-related products and services.
- With access to over 45,000 service vehicles in their network, NSD provides award winning service for on-time arrival and customer service.
- MedeFile’s leadership is experienced in developing healthcare technology, and specifically knowledgeable on administrative and legal proceedings of healthcare organizations. MedeFile is fully compliant with HIPAA standards.
- MedeFile International, Inc. has developed a proprietary web-based system for storing personal health records (PHRs), revolutionizing healthcare and wellness!
- MedeFile provides an innovative and comprehensive solution to the ever increasing challenge of managing medical information.
- Empowering individuals to take control of their healthcare through efficient information retrieval and selective information sharing, MedeFile is the future of healthcare.
- CVS Caremark is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the nation.
- CVS Caremark ranks 18th on the FORTUNE 500 list, and is named the #1 most admired company in its industry. The company’s current Annual Report illustrates over $107 billion in annual net revenue.
- An industry-leading pharmacy benefit management business, CVS Caremark serves more than sixty million members, and fills or manages more than 1 billion prescriptions a year.
- Uniquely positioned to address critical challenges in the health care system, CVS Caremark is reinventing pharmacy by delivering innovative solutions that help people on their path to better health and lower overall health care costs.
Legal Care Direct
- For over 13 years Legal Care Direct has been the preferred employee benefit of nationally recognized corporations, financial institutions, labor unions, hospitals, school systems and associations.
- Legal Care Direct offers the most affordable and comprehensive legal plans in the country. Legal Care plans are available in all 50 states, and provide more substantive benefit than any other program in the market.
- The unique program at Legal Care Direct gives individuals and families access to the nation’s largest proprietary network of plan attorneys.
- Legal Care Direct has developed a portfolio of services that includes not only access to a large network of attorneys, but access to tax specialists, counseling services, and financial education programs as well.
- The world’s leading market for specialist insurance, we currently hold A+ ratings from Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor’s, and an A rating from A.M. Best.
- Our current Interim Report asserts gross revenue of £1,530m (equivalent to $2.45billion USD).
- We are licensed to underwrite business in 79 territories and can accept risks from over 200 countries and territories.
- Our direct business in the US is predominantly as a surplus-lines insurer, so growth opportunities include offering coverage not typically available in the admitted market. From cyber risk and renewable energy, to professional liability, aviation and trade disruption, our market is the primary source of solutions for unknown challenges in a risky world.
- Our market brings together an outstanding concentration of specialists and underwriting expertise and talent.